Bernice Women is hinged on community and society based structures as well as well-meaning individuals such as the Local and Religious Leadership, Community Based Volunteers and work place authorities to support its cause of empowering victors and victims of violence to live a life of Dignity free from shame and judgment regardless of their social and economic status.
Bernice women works towards ending all forms of violence among women and girls through a comprehensive community based health care approach that ensures positive social change.
1. To advocate for women rights to live a life of dignity, good health through empowerment, education and Service delivery.
2. To create awareness on all forms of violence among women and girls.
3. To create awareness on all women general health, mental health and rights.
4. To give care, Support and Rehabilitation services.
5. To empower women in leadership through information and skills on women issues.